Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello All,

I am scheduled to take my exam for CPFC next week!! In the midst of studying, I have actively been working on my business fundamentals and processes. I find with COVID and just being home ALL THE TIME, I am lacking motivation some days.

I am looking for people in a similar spot (doesn’t need to be exact), where we could meet via ZOOM once a week as an accountability group. I was thinking something where we pick a topic each week (like set up accounting / banking) and then the next week we all report back what we accomplished.

Let me know if you are interested! We can pick a day / time that works for everyone.

Amanda

Christopher Flores
    Participant

Hello Amanda,

Best of luck with your exam! It is great you are for focusing on the business fundamentals and processes at this early stage. I neglected many of those aspects myself because I was so focused on completing the course. After graduating I found myself revisiting that material, which dampened my momentum somewhat as I launched my practice.

This accountability group is a fantastic idea and thank you for putting it on the table. I go through my own ebbs and flows of motivation and would totally enjoy and benefit from accountability partners. Wednesdays during the day and weeknights after 5 pm work for me. I live in the SF Bay Area so am on PST.

Looking forward to working with you and other financial coaches/consultants!

All the best,
    Chris

Amanda Faith
    Participant

It might be you and I to start, Chris! I am available tomorrow afternoon. Send me an email at amanda@crestonefinancial.life and I’ll set up a microsoft teams meeting for us. Thanks! Amanda

Patrick Schmitt
    Participant

Hello all!

I’m finishing up Unit 10 and shooting for a course completion of mid June, to launch my business in July.
    The more info and ideas we can share about getting started the better!

Patrick

Allison Ford
    Participant

I am interested. I am having a similar experience. I must complete the work to start my business which is not the part I truly enjoy. Please include me if you decide to move forward.

Angel Egbuna
    Participant

Hi Everyone,
    I hope I am not too late to the party. Will love to be part of the accountability group. My email is angelegbuna@gmail.com

Amanda Faith
    Participant

Alison and Patrick,

Send me an email to amanda@crestonefinancial.life.

With Angel, Christopher and myself, that give us a group of 5!
    Do wednesdays – midday work for everyone? I am mountain standard time.

Thanks,
    Amanda

Beza Asrat
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

If it is not late i would love to join. My email is Financialwisdomcoach@gmail.com

Thanks
    Beza

Christopher Flores
    Participant

Allison and Patrick – Make sure to send an email to Amanda at amanda@crestonefinancial.life when you get a chance. We are looking to meet mid-day on Wednesdays starting this week. Hope to see you there!

Beza – I included you on our email group.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.