Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I would love to connect with any other CFEI in the country. Bonus points if you are from Idaho or Western New York!
    🙂

Randy

Kiwana Thomas
    Participant

Hello Randy, I am Kiwana Thomas. Nice to meet you. I am located in the Cocoa Beach Fl area. Please let me know how you got the photo on your profile.

Let’s connect my fellow educators, I am also close to Orlando Fl. I have been helping people with their financial journey since 2012. My passion is to help people with their finances and financial decisions. My company is called Set 4 Increase LLC and I am on all the social networks. I am looking for some fellow educators to interview for my podcast and group to help educate others and you do not have to be local.

set4increase.com

Vince Shorb
    Participant

Hi Randy & Kiwana – thanks for kicking off this forum. Emails will be going to all clients in February notifying them of this forum. I hope its a place people can connect, share ideas and collaborate.

Tia Johnson
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Tia Johnson and I would love to find a study partner, connect with other in Ohio

Tia Johnson
    Participant

Hi Randy,

I am not in either location but I do thrive when I am held accountable. I would love to stay connect and be a resource for others

Rick
    Participant

Happy to participate as well. Recently obtained the CFEI designation and have the Essentials package through NFEC. Focus is going to be on financial wellness programs offered through employers but also one on one coaching. I’m in Indiana.

Rebekah McCloud
    Participant

I’d like to connect as well. I’m at the University of Central Florida in Orlando. I work with TRIO programs with first-generation, low-income students (middle school – college) and their families. We offer financial and economic literacy.

I am currently a member of the 2020 Certified Practitioner in Financial Capability (CPFinCap) cohort I’m working to complete my certification. This will be a wonderful complement to my NEFEC certification.

Sharon Sidhu
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I just completed my CFEI and I’m actually a certified leadership trainer making a mid-career transition to teach financial wellness. I believe (personal) leadership principles work well with achieving longlasting financial wellness as it’s all about 100% responsibility, ownership and behavior change.

It looks like I’m the only one outside the US in this group for the moment! I hope to connect with others all around the world and of course in Asia as I want to grow the movement here too.

Thanks for setting this up NFEC!

Sim Newman
    Participant

Greetings from Zimbabwe!

I trust l find you all well and safe.

I am a CFEI and also a business consultant, looking forward to connect and learn from others even in these difficult times.

Tia Johnson
    Participant

Hi Rick,

What days and times work best for you?

Tia Johnson
    Participant

Hello,
    I work with a similar audience. Could we connect?

Rick
    Participant

Hi Tia. Sorry for the delayed response. My schedule is pretty flexible right now for the most part, how about yours? If you have a few times you want to suggest I’m sure we can find one that works. Hope you’re doing well!

Rick

Tia Johnson
    Participant

mondays are best for me. can you email me at info@tiajohnsonmentors.com?

Eric Colby
    Participant

Hello Everyone!!!
    I am new to the group and I just completed my CFEI. I am looking to connect with others. I live in Maine and would love to hear from others how their experience has been with the course. Have a fantastic day!!

Devin Stubblefield
    Participant

Okay, looks like we are getting momentum with connecting. Let’s set a date.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.