Home Forums CFEI Educator Training – Community Study Group Recent CFEI Grad Seeking to Brainstorm Business Ideas

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Everyone. My wish is that everyone is safe and healthy during these trying times. The lock down for me has had a beneficial aspect in giving me to time to complete pending projects such as the CFEI exam yesterday. As I plan the next phase, I am interested to connect with others here and share some business/marketing/educational resources to assist in bringing the message of financial freedom to the world. Looking forward to hearing from you. My email is jfresquire@gmail.com to connect with me directly.
    My Best
    John

Barbra Kyobutungi
    Participant

Hello John.
    In the same situation as you. Recently Completed my CFEI program and just starting on the process of building my Financial Literacy program to empower people in my country. looking for someone to share with me some program designs/curriculum format,marketing and educational resources. In case you have connected with any one so far please let me know, i will be grateful.

Regards
    Barbra

Devin Stubblefield
    Participant

Hello there! I am willing to collaborate as well. devinstubb@gmail.com

Devin Stubblefield
    Participant

Hello Barbra, I just informed John that I am interested too. So we can all collaborate. My email is devinstubb@gmail.com.

Barbra Kyobutungi
    Participant

Hello Devin,
    Thank you for your feedback. contacting you via your email shortly

Ignacio Aguirre
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m also interested in collaborating. I’ve worked with schools the past 3 years creating financial education games. Please feel free to email me directly!

My email is inaguirre96@gmail.com

Looking forward to talking!

Tia Johnson
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to ask to be included if possible. I really need a study partner and someone who can role play

Tamekia Bynum-Lesure
    Participant

Hello everyone! I am interested as well! My email is theffcgroup@gmail.com

Michael B.
    Participant

Hello everyone. I’m looking to join as well. mob@millprepmonday.com

Eric Colby
    Participant

Hello everyone!
    I have recently completed my CFEI course and I am looking to connect with others to get some ideas and the best way to approach this. Have a fantastic rest of your day! eric@savingstek.com

Devin Stubblefield
    Participant

Good Day all! It looks like everyone would benefit by us all getting together to share ideas and best practices so that we can leverage the wealth of knowledge that’s here. How about us scheduling a virtual meetup on Zoom. Who is interested and what’s your availability within the next two weeks to do this?

Eric Colby
    Participant

Devin, thank you for posting this. It was fantastic connecting with you today. I would love to jump on a Zoom with everyone. I can pretty much juggle around my schedule anytime except for next Wednesday-Friday October 14-16. I am in class all 3 of those days from morning to evening.
    Eric

Devin Stubblefield
    Participant

Absolutely Eric! I can meet on October 13th in the afternoon. I am on Pacific Time.
    So let’s tentatively set for October 13th. I will set up in Zoom and see how many folks can attend.

Devin Stubblefield
    Participant

Okay All – Here is a Meet Up Zoom Invite for us all to Connect to Start to Brainstorm:

Topic: NFEC CFEI Graduates Meetup
    Time: Oct 12, 2020 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87655804193?pwd=azc1b2thT2I3bWtHMWVncUVCU20xQT09

Meeting ID: 876 5580 4193
    Passcode: 664588
    One tap mobile
    +12532158782,,87655804193# US (Tacoma)
    +16699006833,,87655804193# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
    +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
    +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 876 5580 4193

Eric Colby
    Participant

Awesome and Thank you Devin for putting this together. I will be there I just put it in my calendar.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.