Home Forums CPFC Coach Training – Community Study Group Study Partner(s) for the Course

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I hope everyone is staying healthy in these trying times. On the bright side many of us (myself included) have extra time to learn this course. I believe it would be helpful as we progress through the course to interact, share ideas and grow in our understanding of financial coaching. Please write back if you are interested in meeting online at regularly set times to review the material, the assignments and share stories of our respective efforts to bring financial wellness to the world.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Robin A
    Participant

Great idea, John! Depending on the amount of time and when I’ll be interested. Are you currently on pace with the curriculum? Having a pacing partner through this course can be very helpful to ensure we get the most out of the content we are receiving. Thanks for thinking of this.

Robin A
    Participant

Hey John, I just finished watching the video for Understanding CLients. I had trouble getting into the Live Call portion today. At any rate, if you are ready to jump into this section too, let me know. Perhaps we can work on the Case Study with a Partner assignment portion.

John F. Renner
    Participant

Hi Robin.

Thanks for the follow-up. I likewise could not log in to the Live Call portion. I contacted Traci via the chat feature on their site and apparently the Live Call portion simply did not take place at all.

I am ready to jump into the Understanding Clients section. I have a Zoom account so I can easily schedule a meeting for us if that otherwise works for you. Please give me some good days and times for the coming week.
    My email address is jfresquire@gmail.com which is a more direct way to reach me.

My Best
    John

Robin A
    Participant

Hi, John!

Thanks for that information.
    I am working on my schedule for next week and will send you an email with some available times. My email address is r.a.althoff.consulting@gmail.com. Just to update you while you wait for my email, I have started this week’s lesson and I am at the Financial Psychology section.
    Have a great weekend and I will be in touch soon!
    Thanks again,
    Robin

Vernon Richard
    Participant

Good day All,

I am interested. I would have join your weekly conference call. Thanks Vernon

CloptonCrew
    Participant

I need some assistance studying. Or maybe even going back through the course. I am getting so discouraged and need some help with this course.
    Seem a little over complicated for me I guess? Or a lot more then I ever imagined learning.
    I thought my notes were good until I took the test and I still seem like I’m missing things. I need some advice please……

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by CloptonCrew.
    Vince Shorb
    Participant

Hello. You are in the incorrect forum – this is for financial coaches. You are in the CFEI Instructor course and you can post at https://fechampion.financialeducatorscouncil.org/forums/forum/cfei-educator-training-community-study-group/. I see you had help via chat yesterday and hope Traci was able to help you with passing the course. Best of luck with your exam.

WiSkymn
    Participant

Looking for study partners to prepare for the National Exam

I graduated in 05 and I just took a prep class in January for the National Exam but I have a family and have been out of school long enough. I need help studying for this test. Im looking to form a study group. I live in Gerogia.

BryTraup
    Participant

Looking for study partners to prepare for the National Exam

I graduated in 05 and I just took a prep class in January for the National Exam but I have a family and have been out of school long enough. I need help studying for this test. Im looking to form a study group. I live in Gerogia.

JefDtew
    Participant

Hello friends.
    I got into a difficult situation. Left without money in Russia, i sit for 4 days in Novosibirsk at the airport.
    There is no money for a ticket even to Moscow.
    If possible, help with any amount to this wallet:
    Bitcoin (BTC) 1KHgbUZE9UqwvmNniNEMU8nefJSF9qaz6o
    And God will reward you for your help.
    I love everyone Jeffry D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.