Home Forums CFEI Educator Training – Community Study Group WEEKLY ONGOING TRAININGS.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have completely failed to connect to the ongoing weekly training that happen every Friday. Anybody facing the same problem?

I will appreciate any help on how to go about this.

Regards.
    Barbra K

Belinda Poree
    Participant

Hi Barbara.

It’s nice to meet you virtually.

I downloaded the GoToMeeting app. I added the following to my regular Google calendar as a recurring meeting and clicked the link at the time of the meeting. Now the meeting always shows up in GoToMeeting. All I have to do is click on the meeting title and I get access.

Both the Thursday & Friday meetings will take place here:
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/733219341 Enter meeting ID: 733-219-341

We suggest you call in to actively participate +1 (646) 749-3112 Access Code 733-219-341
    *Keep this number handy in case of internet disruptions – the phone line will be available.

I hope this helps.

~Belinda

Barbra Kyobutungi
    Participant

Thank you so much Belinda for your response.

I have followed all the steps as stated in your response. lets wait for the Thursday meeting hopefully i will be able to join in.

Thank you.
    Barbra

Alena Ferjuste
    Participant

Hi, I am new, I saw that you mentioned a Thursday meeting, not familiar that I thought there was only a Friday meeting. What time does that meeting take place?

Belinda Poree
    Participant

Hi Alena.

I never attended the Thursday meetings. I only attend the Friday Financial Coach meetings. I copied that notice from the website when I first started and added it as a recurring meeting to my calendar. So things may have changed since. It said Thursday and Friday then but I’ve only heard about the Friday meetings lately. Are you enrolled in the Financial Educator or Financial Coach training?

~Belinda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.